Job Role: Children’s Home Administrator
Salary: £9,375 per annum, this post is 20 hours per week.
Location: Great Malvern, Worcestershire
· Previous Administration Experience
· Ability to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook Email and Calendar.
· Bursary Experience
This role is unlike that of any other Administrator, in our Children’s Homes we can guarantee each day will be different and be far from the peaceful office environment you may be used too, however don’t let this put you off as you will be working with a dedicated team who thrive on the challenge of supporting the children and young people with their daily needs.
As an administrator, your position is critical in the smooth running of the home and supporting the management team in delivering day to day administrative tasks including:
- To ensure all administration task are completed on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- To be responsible of the allocation of petty-cash systems within the home to ensure effective finance management processes
- To ensure appropriate record keeping and filing of confidential and critical documentation.
- To work directly to the registered home manager
As an organisation we committed to provide all staff with a comprehensive induction into this field of work, as well as regular training and upskilling.
You will be required to undergo a Disclosure Barring Service enhanced application which will be funded by the organisation.
Please call Amanda Mellings, Home Manager, on 07885933250 for enquiries
For further information regarding our Organisation please visit our website at: www.homes2inspire.co.uk