Job Title: Registered Children's Home Manager
Location: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
Salary Range: £37,946 - £43,329 per annum – full time
The successful candidate will also be eligible for the Children’s Home Manager Bonus Scheme which offers an earning potential of £10,000 per annum.
The Right Candidate
The successful applicant will be imperative in supporting and managing a team, providing mentorship and working with them to develop and help them succeed in their personal development plans.
The applicant should also hold previous residential experience and be able to evidence their involvement in working with and supporting children and young people with complex needs whilst acting as a corporate parent helping them thrive in their day to day lives. The role will require regular liaising with other departments and external agencies to ensure that the young people receive appropriate plans, programmes and support in the home to aid their rehabilitation into the community and to meet contractual requirements.
Full job description available.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have QCF Level 5 or are working towards this
- Have an awareness of complex needs
- Have excellent communication skills
- Are engaging and hardworking with a strong determination to succeed
- Have effective leadership skills
- Are resilient and Honest
- Have previous management experience in a similar role
- Have the passion and drive to improve the lives of children
- Desire to and are willing to learn and develop new skills
- Are resilient and able to support our children and young people in their most difficult times
- Are a great role model
A full UK Driving Licence is preferred.
What We Can Offer You
Here at Homes2Inspire, we invest in our people. All successful candidates will receive a thorough induction into their role are offered internal and external training, free of charge throughout their employment.
Your salary will be subject to annual reviews and increase during length of service.
The work undertaken by our dedicated team is valuable to us, we have ensured our thanks is communicated in a generous benefits package, including:
- 25 days annual leave, plus a further 8 bank holidays
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Shopping discounts
- Cinema discounts
- Holiday discounts
If you wish to discuss this role any further, please call Karan Heir, HR Business Partner on 07526170627, or visit our website at: www.homes2inspire.co.uk
Please Note all successful candidates will be subject to a vetting process, inclusive of a DBS check, Right to Work checks and references will be obtained.