We provide therapeutic living environments where staff work with young people to enable and empower them to develop inner controls, respect for self and others, and take responsibility for their actions. Staff not only meet the developmental needs of young people but, through the use of individual assessment, support, guidance and opportunities, they explore and address individual needs with a comprehensive and bespoke care plan.
Our considerable and highly regarded experience of children’s services offers local authorities, social workers and youth offending teams a safe and immediate solution when seeking to accommodate children and young people, especially those where personal circumstance or behaviour has previously made them more difficult to place. The delivery of outstanding services which protect and ensure positive outcomes for young people is our priority and at the forefront of our practice.
Our homes offer:
- A safe and welcoming environment which encourages young people to thrive and enjoy positive outcomes
- Individualised care and education packages
- Short, medium and long-term placements
- Emergency and planned admissions
- Assessment services from our own qualified Clinical and Forensic Psychologists
- Enriched and enhanced curriculum
- Numerous planned activities
- Positive engagement activities with local communities